Electronic Forms


The link above is secure way to submit paperwork prior to your first appointment. If you cannot access the above link, please print and fill out these forms prior to your first appointment. You will have received an email with only the forms you are required to fill out.

Everyone one must fill out the Financial Agreement, HIPPA, Release of Information and Therapy Agreement. The Consent for Treatment of Children and Youth is only required for a minor child. The Joint Legal Custody Agreement is for minor children of divorce.